Let’s watch the monopoly try to pickup cool points:
This attempt is the first in Microsoft’s recent $300,000,000 ad campaign buy, add $10,000,000 for Seinfeld and I’m left wondering how tight John Hodgman’s (the ‘I’m a PC’ guy, John Hodgman!) contract is with Apple.
I just hope all those “Saturn ringed brains at Microsoft  can come up with something” that does make our “computers chewy like cake”.
It hasn’t yet arrived but here are five reasons why notorious technophobe Michael (that’s me btw*) is getting a MacBook.
1. In the United States Michael had an epiphany whereupon he realised Apple is fucking awesome.
2. Everything that comes with the most standard MacBook is approximately one million and twenty-three times better than everything on Michael’s current Sony Vaio.
3. Without a Student Card yet for Manchester University, Michael decided to phone Apple whether he was still eligible for the Education discount. You even feel cool when Apple put you on hold! What, with it’s funky beats Michael could listen to that loop hours on end.
4. Since starting this blog Michael has already gotten six girls’ phone numbers.
5. Michael likes his spicy chicken.
*btw = by the way (Michael has heard Phil and CD use this in texts and ‘instant messaging’. It’s all part of his ploy to fit in.)
I dont normally join in the endless criticisms of Apple products (normally over-expensive, liable to break, and a litte bit pointless), but I’ve just discovered that Apple are releasing argubably the most pointless laptop ever. The following review fails to mention the fact that you’ll need to connect up your own CD-ROM drive but the rest speaks for itself. Oh and the thing’ll cost £1200. Yes £1200.
‘Apple industries, i have to congratulate you on a advertising job well done, you have managed to create a laptop with no optical drive (and NO the superdrive will not work), slow processing speeds (if not THE slowest of any mac book in production),a single usb drive (what were they thinking?) and a price tag that im surprised even Apple has the balls to foist on us. So all on in all, yet another perfect buy for the apple fan boy and no doubt it will be a top seller. Still wanting something thin and portable? then try a piece of paper, as it will have about the same processing speeds…If you want to disregard this review, go ahead, it is not my money you’re wasting ( people like you dont deserve money), just dont come crying to me when you realise that you have bought the electronic equivalent of a chocolate teapot (that lacks the redeeming feature of being edible).’