I can’t be the only one who got sick of mm 3.0.
As part of the migration of this blog to a new content management system, I ended up having to go through all 460ish posts that are on this site. It turned out to be quite a nostalgic experience and it felt like I was reliving the past four years of my life in reverse. From doing this, I realised several things:
- Thomas had roughly three intense weeks of blogging spread over two years.
- Buzzer promised a lot and gave little but when he did give, it was good.
- We really don’t write about anything other than football during NFL season.
- Most people I know are less chubby now.
- I tried too hard to be cool.
Michael and I join the rest of the grown-ups in the working world come August. Will this have implications for this blog? Absolutely.
Welcome to the new look. I feel like I’ve gained a less wacky, more serious voice.